By Daniel Edstrom
Join us for our 2nd Securitization Workshop for Attorneys being held in Los Angeles on January 29th, 2011. Visit the event webiste for more information: http://securedocumentresearch.eventbrite.com and visit our product page for a super early registration price if you sign up by December 31, 2010: http://dtc-systems.net/products/securitization-workshop-attorneys-los-angeles-ca-january-29th-2011/
Description of event:
SECURITIZATION WORKSHOP FOR ATTORNEYS
January 29th, 2010 – in Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA
[Location will be determined soon]
SECURE DOCUMENT RESEARCH
Auburn, CA 95603; ph: 530.888.9600
DTC Systems, Inc.
Secure Document Research and DTC Systems, Inc.in Association with the Garfield Continuum and Neil F. Garfield, Esq.
REGISTER EARLY, LIMITED SEATING IS AVAILABLE
SECURITIZATION WORKSHOP FOR ATTORNEYS
Standard enrollment fee is $897.00 or $697.00 early bird pricing.
Visit us at http://www.dtc-systems.net
If you have any problems paying for this event, you can also pay by sending PayPal payments directly to [email protected]
Problems Registering? Call 530.887.1200 or 530.888.9600
** BREAKING NEWS FOR SECURITIZATION TRANSACTIONS **
Only at this event will you learn why:
◦There is no obligation
◦There is no right to enforce (the obligation that doesn’t exist)
◦There is no default
SECURITIZATION WORKSHOP FOR ATTORNEYS January 29th, 2011 – in Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA
Secure Document Research and DTC Systems, Inc.
in Association with the Garfield Continuum and Neil F. Garfield, Esq.
REGISTER EARLY, LIMITED SEATING IS AVAILABLE Workshop Information
This is a comprehensive 1-day workshop to get you quickly up to speed in understanding the mechanics of securitization and the financial meltdown
* Securitization in relation to Residential Mortgages from the period 2001 to 2009 will be studied in detail to understand what is occurring with homeowners today and what can be done to stem the rising tide of foreclosures. We are not lawyers and we do not provide legal advice.
* Mortgage Lending History * Securitization * Prospectus, Pooling and Servicing Agreement and the Trust Agreement * Endorsements and Assignments * Proprietary Currency, Appraisals and Ratings * Application of Law in Motion Practice * Advances and other Credit Enhancements * Trusts and Special Purpose Entities * Q&A Session * and much more!
* Attorneys and legal professionals involved in quiet title, foreclosure, bankruptcy and other types of title litigation.
1. James Macklin Owner of Secure Document Research providing Securitization Research and Analysis. While working briefly within the securities industry, Mr Macklin has been focused on the study of economics and macro-economics for over fifteen years, gathering professional insight into Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Financial Accounting Standards, business ethics, securitization and the effects of “Control Fraud” (William Black, Professor; U.M.K.C.,) on market analysis. Mr. Macklin is now committed to the education, en mass, of the legal industry as a tool for the protection of rights of the under-sophisticated investing and borrowing public at large. James Macklin has over 5,000 hours of research into Securitization.
2. Daniel Edstrom President of DTC Systems, Inc, having been in Information Technology for the last 18 years as a Systems Architect and Software Architect. The transformation of complex business requirements to complex Wall Street Engineering was an easy one. Securitization Expert, Daniel Edstrom analyzes complex financial engineering securitization transactions as well as providing a failure analysis, with well over 4,000 hours of research into Securitization. Besides working for his own company, Daniel is a Senior Securitization Analyst for Luminaq.
3. Neil F. Garfield, M.B.A., J.D., 61, is the winner of dozens of academic awards, a popular speaker, and author of technical treatises on law and economics. He has come out of retirement with a bang and financial institutions should take note. He knows them from the inside-out, who the deciders are, and how they arrived at a catastrophic scheme to defraud people, agencies, institutions and governments all over the world.
For more information on Neil Garfield visit his website at www.livinglies.wordpress.com
*Both James Macklin and Daniel Edstrom are not attorneys.
THIS WORKSHOP AND/OR ANY MATERIALS DISTRIBUTED AT THE WORKSHOP IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE FROM LOCAL COUNSEL LICENSED TO PRACTICE IN THE COUNTY AND STATE WHERE THE SUBJECT PROPERTY IS LOCATED. The information presented is for general information for you to understand the current context of foreclosures and to enable you to ask relevant questions of an attorney of your choosing. Any opinions presented here, along with facts, cases, examples or arguments, may not apply to your case. You should consult with local licensed counsel before employing them.
To be determined
Pre-Registration is required and can be done on this website or over the phone at 530.888.9600, with payment by PayPal to [email protected]. Tickets will be emailed after payment is completed.
$897.00 for the one day workshop or $697.00 early bird pricing.
An application requesting MCLE credit for this activity is pending for approval by the State Bar of California. If approved, credit for this activity will be issued retroactively.
9:15–10:00 The Securitization Process
10:00–10:15 Morning Break
10:15–11:00 Prospectus, Pooling/Servicing and Trust Agreements
11:45 to 1:00 Lunch
1:00–1:45 Proprietary Currency, Appraisals and Ratings
1:45–2:30 Application of Law and Motion Practice
2:30–2:45 Afternoon Break
2:45–3:30 Credit Enhancements in Action
3:30–4:15 Trusts and Special Purpose Entities
4:15–5:00 Closing Q&A
** Schedule subject to change without notice **